Well I was back until financial aid tried to bite me in the behind so I am taking a little hiatus just to get a schedule and things so I will know how to run a blog, work like a mule, try to graduate on time, save my money, get a car, try to get more scholarships, a fullbright-you know all the things I am suppose to be helping you guys achieve. I will be back really soon just its taking me longer than I thought to settle down into the mood of writing ad posting. Plz don't be angry with me.
You Know You Love Me XOXO
280. “We have $11M in assets. Why are we still living month to month?”
-
Ramit unpacks what happens when a couple earns more
than $1 million a year but still feels like they’re living month to month,
and ho...
17 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment